May 14, 2008

She's not well....(lately)

I cannot sleep well lately. I really hate if i can't sleep. My mind was all around everywhere. It's so much things in it lately. Hate and hate and hate!!!..........Mak is not well. Really, really not well. She had diabetes since she was late 20's (so early rite she get into diabetic prob)... she had pacemaker, implant at her left shoulder. Since then she was under control of IJN (Institut Jantung Negara).....Monday 12 Mei, she was admitted to Hospital Bentong due to it... Pity mak, even during the kenduri also she's not well. Yesterday, I took Emergency Leave to see mak and i have to get back to work today. I saw mak is getting better after a few jabs of insulins.......Mak, I hope to see you home and get weel soon....Luv U.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...